Turns out, we are all mushrooms. And, mushrooms will most likely save the world.
Looking back over 2017 in review, this 2+ hour conversation between Joe Rogan and mycologist extraordinaire Paul Stamets is easily one of the most fascinating video podcasts of the year. Topics of discussion include:
- “Paul Stamets holds the patent that can take down Monsanto”
- Neurogenerative, non-psychoactive, legal mushrooms (Lion’s Mane) proven to enhance cognitive function
- How to properly trip on psilocybin mushrooms
- Antiviral properties of mycelium
- How mushrooms (specifically, mycelium) can eradicate petroleum and certain pesticide pollutants/contamination in the environment
- The story of when the Feds sent Blackhawk helicopters to Mushroom Paul’s pad